What is LFCCA?
LFCCA is a professional organization that has a voice at the local level. At this level LFCCA represents Larimer County, Weld County and Boulder County licensed family child care providers offering; an avenue in which your opinions, suggestions, and concerns for the child care profession can be communicated within our community.
LFCCA meets nine months out of the year offering state required continuing educational credit hours. Attending these trainings also affords you the opportunity to network with fellow professionals.
What we do:
LFCCA is a professional resource that offers peer support, child care referrals, and a Provider Resource Lending Room.
LFCCA publishes a monthly newsletter which gives current information including training dates and upcoming events offered around the area.
LFCCA is committed to keeping its members informed of the constant and ever changing State Rules & Regulations.
LFCCA is committed in helping parents find licensed child care providers to meet each parents individual needs for free.
Benefits of Being an LFCCA Member:
LFCCA is a registered Affiliate with the Colorado Association of Family Child Care which represents the child care profession at the State level by supporting legislation that has a positive impact on child care within our sate.
· Keeps members informed on current issues involving
family child care.
· Participates in Operation Undercover donating items
collected to local charities.
· Hosts an Adult Christmas Party. An evening of dining,
laughter, and gift exchange.
· Hosts the Annual LFCCA Sweetheart Mini-Conference in
February offering up to six hours of continuing educational
· Hosts a Month of the Young Child Celebration in April.
· Hosts a Provider Appreciation Brunch in May.
· Offers liability and accident insurance with discounted
rates for LFCCA members.
· Offers scholarship funding.
Contact Irene Gilman at (970) 532-5091
or e-mail LFCCA at LFCCALARIMERCTY@aol.com